Bikram Yoga Challenge: One Week Left.

It's coming to the end. I just have seven classes left. Woohoo!

This challenge just flew by this time. The first challenge I did back in the fall felt like it lasted longer. I think it's because I was "working" this time around. The yoga wasn't the only thing I focused on each day. So time just flew by.

This just proves that I can in fact do a 30-day challenge while working. But I have to be working at a place where I can escape at 5pm everyday to go to class. Plus, it helps if I am not over-worked while trying to do the challenge. Last year, when I tried to just develop a regular yoga practice while at my last job, I never could. I was too drained at the end of the day. And I wasn't near the studio. I was about five minutes walking distance from home. So at the end of the day I would always think, "Commute all the way over to the studio? Or just walk five minutes home and decompress from the day?"

It was no contest. I would walk home. This is why being in downtown has been so great for my practice in the past month. There's no reason I can't walk the five minutes to the studio and get in a class before I go home. And I don't get home too late. I'm usually through the door by 7:30pm. That's not too late. (As long as I am home in time for Ugly Betty on Thursdays, I'm good.)

So just one week left. I can't wait to see how I do this week when I give you the "wrap-up" next Saturday.

Yay!

Comments

Popular Posts