Wranglers.

I wore my new Marc Jacob's Wranglers yesterday to work. When I got to the yoga studio and was walking into the bathroom to change into my sweating clothes, a fellow practitioner caught site of my bum.

"Wranglers! I love them!" she exclaimed.


"I know!" I said. "They're really comfortable. I never thought I would wear Wranglers in my life. But these are designed by Marc Jacobs."

"Really?" she said. "Are they stretchy?"

Now, I am curvy girl. (My husband says "like Salma Hayek." I say more like "America Frerrera.") So I have to have jeans that have at least a little stretch in them.

"Yep," I said. "They stretch. Otherwise I wouldn't be comfortable in them."

We went on to chat about other various jeans. I told her I bought the MJ Wranglers at Jean Therapy. And that she should totally go there and see if there were some left.

I think she is going to go there sometime this weekend.

These jeans totally rock. As soon as I put them on yesterday morning, I began to prance around. They look fantastic on a person. And they make you feel really good about how you look.

The world would be a perfect place if everyone could wear jeans every day.

Comments

That Girl! said…
Aww, I'm glad again that you are loving your jeans. Isn't the fit really fantastic? And there is something so old school, kinda 4th grade about owning a pair of Wranglers. Okay, so I never owned a pair of Wranglers when I was a kid but you get the drift I'm sure. Retro is back in a HUGE way for jeans. Just wait until we unleash spring on the store...

One highlight: Paige has come out with a true Charlie's Angels 1970's wide trouser called the Hillhurst and we're getting it by the end of this month. It's so old school!

Popular Posts