Stairs. A Mall. Socks. Lost Purse.

Hmm.. I am having vivid dreams a lot lately. Must be the acupuncture.

Last night, I dreamed I was in a mall. I have actually dreamed of this mall before. I don't believe it to exist. But it's filled with stores of all kinds. And it consist of multiple floors. (And it has a department store with delicious pink cashmere sweaters!)

Any how...

So I am walking up the winding stairs of this mall. For some reason, there are no escalators. Just big wooden staircases that curve a little, but not too much. And I am shopping in the mall. But I haven't bought anything. And I don't know if I am looking for anything in particular. But I keep going from store to store. Eventually, I realize I lost my purse; which is a Marc Jacobs ivory leather "Chevron" bag. (Which I don't actually own in real life.)

So I start running through the mall, retracing my steps to try and find the lost bag... Because my whole "life" is in that bag. I go to the department store with the cashmere sweaters; and they have a misplaced "Chevron" bag, but it is in black. And it is not mine.

So I begin running through the mall again, and that's when I notice I am not wearing any shoes -- only socks. Socks that keep falling off my feet.

Then I wake up.

So what does the Internet say about this dream?

Mall - To dream that you are at the mall, represents your attempts in making a favorable impression on someone.

Stairs - To dream that you are walking up a flight of stairs, indicates that you are achieving a higher level of understanding. You are making progress into your spiritual/emotional/material journey. It also represents material and thoughts that are coming to the surface. To see spiral or winding stairs, signify growth and/or rebirth.

Lost Purse - To dream that you lost your purse, denotes loss of power and control of possessions.

Socks - To dream that you are only wearing socks, indicates your warmth and your flexibility of understanding. You tend to yield to other's wishes.

Hmm... This is the second dream I have had in the past two weeks that has an overall theme of a "spiritual journey." Self-fulfilling thoughts? Perhaps.

I'll see if the dreams persist.

Oh... And speaking of acupuncture... One of the acupressure pellets that were put into my ear fell out this afternoon. Not bad though. It stayed in the ear through three sweaty Bikram yoga classes. The one in my left ear is still there.

Here's what they look like. They are super tiny.

Comments

Popular Posts