You Know What's Messed Up, But Still Fun To Do?

Heh-heh.

(I am evil.)

Here at my current employment, I sit on a floor where I don't know many people. They are "casually" friendly. But the two other guys I work with and I don't really know any one's names. Despite our "efforts" to get to know people; things haven't really broken out yet. (Oh well. Eventually.)

So, just a few moments ago, I was down the street at CVS picking up some more conditioner. (I have long thick hair, and I go through about two or three full bottles a month.) I'm in the aisle getting my Dove conditioner. That's when I notice one of the people from my floor there too. They aren't very friendly and probably wouldn't say "hi" to me outside of the office building. So what do I do? I decide to see if I can make an uncomfortable situation.

(Yes. I'm always good for instigating stuff "just cuz.")

I move over to the "Family Planning" section of the aisle and start taking condom boxes and pregnancy test boxes off the shelves. I pick up different brands and give them a glance and loudly mumble to myself which brands would work best.

"This brand of prophylactics is good. But this box, I've heard doesn't work. But it's cheaper. So, if the failure rate of a condom is typically 3%; is it worth the pregnancy risk to go for the cheaper box?"

"Oh! And this pregnancy test allows you to test five days before your next missed period. But it costs $18. Pretty steep. Should I go for the generic brand that is only $13 but doesn't have an 'easy to read' indicator and doesn't allow me to test until five days AFTER my missed period?"

The dude that works on my floor looked down the aisle at me, with boxes in my hand. I didn't look right at him... Just out of the corner of my eye. He walked out of the aisle. I figured he was gone.

A few minutes later I was back in my office building. I stepped into the elevator to go up to the 12th floor. He walked into the elevator at the same time as me.

There was an "awkward silence" experienced in the elevator as we rode up. Alone. Just the two of us.

At least y'all can say I know how to easily entertain myself with out the use of drugs, cigarettes, alcohol or any other bad stuff. All I have is my imagination! And that costs nothing!

Comments

Popular Posts