What Winter Feels Like at 5:15am...

Trust me, you don't want to know what it's like walking a mile and a half in the cold, dark streets of the South End, Theater District and China Town.

Why up so early today? Well, I am still on my 30-Day Bikram yoga challenge. (Class six was this morning.) And I had to go to the 6am class because I won't be able to make it to any of the classes this evening. (I have an "event" to go to that I may write up in tomorrow's post... But it will be a very cool event.)

Any way, the 6am class is definitely a good class to go to. I find that not only is it less crowded, but my body is still relaxed from sleeping all night. So I am able to focus more; because I'm still in my "I just woke up" daze. Plus, if I go to class first thing in the morning, I usually don't need any coffee till much later in the day; if at all.

And it really wasn't that cold out this morning. The brisk walk through the dark streets kept me nice and warm.

Comments

Popular Posts