"Wanna See My Boobs?"

No. That's not an offer people. (You can take your sigh of relief now.) That is the question my husband and his friends were asked last night while driving home from their "guys" night out.

After watching some football game (I think it was a Dallas game?) and eating burgers, they all piled into another friend's SUV to be driven home. While driving down Tremont, they noticed a "party bus" up ahead.

Apparently there was lots of craziness on board the bus. They could see people drinking, dancing and being rowdy. Then, a woman called out from a window on the bus and asked my husband and his friends... "Hey! Wanna see my boobs?"

The only single guy in the SUV yelled from his back-seat position (next to the empty child car seat), "Yeah! Go for it!"

Then the girl lifted up her shirt and flashed her breasts.

So much excitement in the South End on a Saturday night!

I guess for guys, whenever they get to see boobs, it's an added bonus.

"So," I asked my husband, "if a girl offers to flash her boobs, you'll always look?"

"All guys will look," he said. "It's not like we asked her to do it. She just did it."

I can see his point.

I mean, if someone offered me a free pair of the Jimmy Choo Deco shoes in red (which, I am sad to say, they don't have at the Choo-tique in the Copley) I would take them. No questions asked.

Really. No questions asked.

Comments

Popular Posts