Yur Real Purty. Think Too Much Tho.

I'm a cute girl. I dress nice. Sometimes I wear make-up and even wash my hair. So I know I'm not ugly to look at.

But... You know what?

I'm also aggressive people. More aggressive than the typical New Englander.

So I can't just sit here, "be seen and not heard."

I am always looking to take a project to the next level. I wonder, "Where can I go with this? How can I improve upon this?"

This is what's in my nature. I recognize that the "status quo" can be sufficient and good... But in everything in life, there's room for improvement. And at times, there's room for aggressive improvement. And that's how I feel now.

I am wasting away. I think my creativity may even be wasting away some.

God! I can't wait till yoga tonight. I need to work out this frustration and aggression towards my boredom.

Till then, I will go fondle my inner muse.

Comments

Popular Posts