Needed: Intense Hand Relief.

It's insane (and unfair) that the weather went from 70 degrees to 28 degrees in the span of six days.

(On the "plus-side" we could all simply go outside and pour ourselves some martinis without fear that they would go warm on us. Because 28 degrees is the perfect temperature for a martini... But I digress.)

Because the temperature has gotten so cold so quickly, my hands are in a state of "hydration" emergency. They are so dry. And no matter how much Aveeno hand cream I put on them, they feel dry and cracked a few minutes later.

I'm tempted to book a manicure with a paraffin wax hand treatment at Exhale for this weekend. But I am against manicures. (And totally for pedicures.) So it would be a waste of money.

Got recommendations for good hand creams? Send them my way, PLEASE! Because this stuff...



...Is NOT working!

Comments

Sarah said…
It was 22 when I left my house this morning. BRRRR!

Anyway, I use that hand lotion and my hands feel ok, so I can't offer any suggesitons. My cuticles, however, are in the worse shape ever. Argh.
That Girl! said…
My hands get very dry with all the fabric I handle in the store. Who knew that jeans make your hands rough? So my hands always look awful but small price to pay for doing what you love!

Anyway, I really like this stuff called CeraVe. My doctor gave some samples and I need to go out and buy a full size tube. I also like Cetaphil's hand cream and Davies Gate Sugarplum scented is amazing too...more so b/c of the scent I like so much. Good luck!
Anonymous said…
Since I am around kids all the time, I am constantly washing my hands. I use some hand and cuticle cream that I got from Victoria's Secret. It works well enough for me.
Anonymous said…
Without a doubt, and I mean ANY doubt, get Cerave. It is gentle, non-greasy and works great on hands... even feet. I have THE worst dry hands on the planet and this stuff works. I found it in one of my newsletters from Paula Begoun (the cosmetics cop). Great thing is a jar of the cream is about $15, so not too expensive. Good luck!

Popular Posts