Bikram Yoga 30-Day Challenge: Day Four

Normally, I would wait until the end of each week to do an update on my progress... But today's class was so rough.

Truthfully, each class (no matter how long you have been practicing) should be a challenge to you in some way. Whether it is building up you endurance in certain postures or going deeper into a posture, each class should teach you something new about your practice.

But back to today's experience in class...

I think, naturally, there are many people who wanted to pick up their practice in the new year... And as a result, the class was completely packed with people; and hotter than usual... Or at least it seemed.

Of course, it probably didn't help that the only thing I ate today before class was a bacon cheeseburger from Elephant and Castle at lunch. (Had a team lunch with new boss and the senior copywriters from out of town.)

Nonetheless, I will probably shoot for the 6am class on Wednesday. I think hitting the early class will mean fewer people practicing than at the 5:30pm class.

Comments

Popular Posts