Pipes And Water?

I swear... I have the weirdest dreams after my acupuncture sessions.

So last night, I dreamt that I was walking around in a neighborhood in New York. There was an apartment building with the staircases on the outside (like you see in a apartment buildings on the West Coast), and I began walking up them to go to an apartment. However, once I got to the top I looked down and realized that the staircase was quite steep. And that getting down would be a bi-atch.

That's when I noticed that there actually weren't stairs going back down the building. It was almost like a tree of skinny water pipes that you had to climb to descend back down the building.

So I began stepping on the pipes to get down the building. And they began to break. Not completely break, just sort of detach from itself. And water would rush out. But not dirty water. It was clean. And it wasn't a forceful rush. It was the same consistency as the water you see coming out of the bathtub faucet when you have it turned on to full pressure.

As each one detached, I was able to safely navigate to the next one before I could fall.

Pipes -

To see a pipe in your dream, indicates that you are open and receptive to new ideas. It may also represent your connection to those around you.

Water -

To see water in your dream, symbolizes your unconscious and your emotional state of mind. Water is the living essence of the psyche and the flow of life energy. It is also symbolic of spirituality, knowledge, healing and refreshment. To dream that water is boiling, suggests that you are expressing some emotional turmoil. It also may mean that feelings from your unconscious are surfacing and ready to be acknowledged.

To see calm, clear water in your dream, signifies that you are in tune with your spirituality. It denotes serenity, peace of mind, and rejuvenation.

Stairs -
To dream that you are walking up a flight of stairs, indicates that you are achieving a higher level of understanding. You are making progress into your spiritual/emotional/material journey. It also represents material and thoughts that are coming to the surface.

Hmm.........

Comments

Popular Posts