To Get Poked Or Not Get Poked? That Is My Question.

A few years ago (like two and a half) I was having some back problems. This was before I started doing Bikram yoga, and I decided to give acupuncture a try. And it worked for a few weeks. And I didn't mind the needles being poked into me. (It really doesn't hurt.) But then I started going to Bikram yoga, strengthened my back from doing the poses, and I haven't had a back problem since practicing consistently.

Well, I am thinking that I may give acupuncture another try for some other issues that I am having; as a compliment to the healing power of yoga. Acupuncture can help with many conditions, including:

*Stress
*Back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain (all kinds of musculo-skeletal pain)
*Migraines
*Sleep Disorders
*Anxiety
*Depression

I'll give it a shot and see if it works for me again. I figured trying it once a month for the next few months couldn't hurt.

Comments

Popular Posts