Zafu! The Perfect Jeans For You!

I love my Friday night ritual...

Come home from yoga. Hop in a salt bath, read a fashion/beauty glossie. Last night's glossie choice was the February InStyle, with Hilary Swank on the cover.

Flipping through the pages, I came across a story on a new website, Zafu, that helps you find the perfect jeans for you, based on your preferences. You plug in the following details, and it brings back a list of brands that should be good for you...

*Waist Fit
*Waist Gapping
*Waist Shape
*Waist Seat
*Rise
*Other Stats

One of the best pair the site recommends for me are the "Robertson" style by Paige Premium Denim.



And I love Paige jeans. They're my favorite.

When I head out to Jean Therapy tomorrow, I will see if there are any of these there. Though I will solely trust what Jean Therapy recommends for me in person.

Comments

Popular Posts