The Missus: Guitar Hero?

I've never even seen anyone play this game before... And my husband and I don't own any gaming systems in our house... But for some reason, I dreamed about playing Guitar Hero last night.

What in the hell could that mean?

Back to the dream dictionary!

Video Games - To dream that you are playing a video game, represents your ability to manipulate others into doing what you want them to do. Alternatively, it suggests that you are trying to escape and not confront the stress and problems in your real life. Consider the type of video game for additional insights.

Guitar - To dream that you have or play a guitar, represents passion and emotion.

I'm confused! I thought I was on a spiritual path with all my other dreams! Apparently I am trying to manipulate someone through emotions or passion.

Stupid dream dictionary.

Alternatively, I like what the dream dictionary says about Video Games suggesting that one is "trying to escape and not confront... real life."

Take that Second Life bitchez!

Comments

Popular Posts