Bikram Yoga Challenge: 17/60.

Back on track!

Banged out two classes today, and now I am back on track with the 60-day challenge. Class number two was about as bad as the first one.

The warm-up series killed me. My back-bending in Half Moon is all over the place lately. Either I go all the way back, or only partially. Today was less than "partially." On a positive note, my Eagle pose in the warm-up series is really coming along. Wrapping my right leg around my left is super easy. And now the left leg wrapping around the right is almost there. It gets closer every day. I am sure I will have it by the time the 60-day finishes.

Yay!

Now, off for my fourth shower today. Only 43 classes left.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You'll stiffen up in the beginning, that's what happened to me. [I'm currently halfway through a challenge myself]. But fret not, flexibility will pay a visit in weeks 5-6. Maybe it's "that" time of the month where you stiffen up?

Go go go!:)
Me said…
Nah... That "time" was last week... And oddly enough, I had kick ass classes last week.

I feel better today.

Popular Posts