Stella McCartney Oversized Chunky Knit Cape.

Twice a week I get an update from Net-a-Porter specific to me. It tells me what is new and available. And yesterday, I spotted something that I loved...



Stella McCartney Oversized Chunky Knit Cape

Skinny jeans... Boots... Long-sleeved tee... What a perfect Fall outfit!

But when I clicked on it to see what the cost was and what materials it was made of, I saw that it was listed as "SOLD OUT."

Sold out?

How is that possible? It JUST came into stock with them! What the hell?

Comments

Kimberley said…
At $1700,it's probably a good thing that it's sold out!!

I'm just not a fan of summer fashion (on me). I can't wait until fall.
Anonymous said…
don't worry about it. You will be spending your entire fall season wearing shaktis and going barefoot.
Me said…
Kath & Anonymous: Both excellent points!

Since I am no longer a marketing executive, I can no longer afford designer luxuries like this. (And believe it or not, I'm not sad about that.)

Also, I will be spending my entire Fall (October through most of December) wearing short shorts and tanks.
Bayjb said…
Oh my gosh it's so CUTE. I am fearing the cost but it's so adorable.
Me said…
I am sure H & M will have some kind version available in the Fall.

Popular Posts