Home Style: PB Teen Nesting Tables.

This temporary apartment is getting old.

Don't get me wrong... I am grateful we had a place to live temporarily when we first moved up here. But now I am aching (hard core) for my stuff.

I would love to have more than two sets of Birkam clothes. I would love to have access to all of my jeans, not just four pairs. DVDs... Books... My kitchen stuff!

I miss it all!

But, with a move into a more permanent place in August, I will (again) have my own home office. I will be using the same pieces from my previous, small, home office in Boston. But I will have much, much more space in the new one. And I will need some additional pieces. And here is what I am thinking...



This is my ghetto drawn-out floor plan of my new office. It has two closets with built-in shelving, as well as a bathroom off of it. It has one tiny window and a slanted ceiling... As it is at the top-front of the place and that's where the roof slants down.

I will have my purple fainting sofa, my huge desk, my custom purple chair, a trunk I bought at the Evil Empire tag sale six years ago (painted grey), my two black bookshelves and these...



Nesting tables from PB Teen!

Only, they don't come in black. So I will have to spray paint them black. I am going to use them in place of a coffee table.

Decorating is so much fun!

Comments

BFW (Tammy) said…
I love PB Tean stuff! I guess I'm sort of immature.

On another note... look what I got today at Target: http://www.target.com/mdp/B001TG94FQ/ref=br_qi_1_3 (not the whole set... just the plates).
Me said…
Ohh! Very cool!!!

Popular Posts