I Am Too Good For Diet Coke.

I can't go back. Now that I have tasted and had easier access to Coke Zero than most men have to Paris Hilton's underwear (ZING!), I really can't go back to drinking Diet Coke.

Diet Pepsi? I can handle that. It is sweet. Still refreshing. But Diet Coke? It doesn't even TRY to hide the chemical nastiness that is its flavor!

While out for brunch today, I had two choices: Coke or Diet Coke. Since I prefer to not indulge in caloric drinks (and I wasn't in the mood for water), I went with this...



Next time, I will go with sparkling water. I am far, far too good for Diet Coke.

Comments

Dan said…
Maybe it's me, but I have trouble tasting the difference between Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi.

I have better success determining the difference between a Barbera and a Dolcetto.

Popular Posts