Picture Of The Day: Crystal Light.

I know... Drinking Crystal Light is soooo "1980s"... But The Husband and I love it. It's low in calories and it is tasty!

But, I really haven't been able to find it in many places here in Toronto. I have searched many grocery stores and drug stores for it, but hadn't found it... Until today.

Today, I walked into a Sobey's Express grocery store about five blocks from the apartment and spotted some of a shelf. But it wasn't the lemonade flavor I love. It was Pineapple-Passion Fruit.

Eww...

I am not a fan of passion fruit. There's nothing "passionate" about a piece of fruit that looks like snot when you cut into it. But it tastes okay. And so does the Crystal Light. But I decided to sway the flavor more towards a direction I like...



Strawberry!

Yum!

Comments

Popular Posts