Frederic Fekkai Salon Color.

I have made a decision. I will not cut my hair for the rest of the year.

Why?

I want to see how long I can get it in the next six months. I want ridiculously long hair. Long, thick, full hair.

So, since I won't be getting my hair cut, I also won't be getting it colored professionally. I can easily handle coloring it myself. I only get a single-process of dark brown to cover my stray white, grey, red and blonde hairs. So I can do it myself. Especially using this...



I was in Sephora this afternoon, picking up bubble bath, when I discovered this. I had no idea Frederic Fekkai made a hair-coloring kit. Is this a new product? I love that it comes with a proper coloring paint brush and and a mixing bowl. That's fantastic!

The next time I get ready to color my hair (which will be at the end of July), I will definitely be giving this a try. But I wanted to see if anyone else had tried it themselves in the meantime... Thoughts?

Comments

The Mama In Red said…
I have heard great things about that stuff. Interested to hear how it turns out!
Tiabla said…
I was eying this one as well, the MakeUpAlley boards say that the colors tend to come out much darker than what is shown on the box...
Beth said…
You should check out hennaforhair.com. Henna mixed with Indigo would give you that color and it's safe and healthy and no chemicals, makes your hair glimmer and shine. The mix page shows the various browns.

Popular Posts