Picture Of The Day: I Must Live My Dream.

I've spent quite a bit of time in the past few weeks browsing at furniture and textiles. Just for fun.

But none of the browsing was quite as much fun as it was today. For I found something that I just fell madly in LOVE with...



Star Wars bedding from Pottery Barn Kids.

When I was a little girl, my brothers and I had Star Wars sheets. (In fact, I think my Mum might still have them at the house in Arizona.) I loved them. And as soon as I saw these, I knew I had to have them. So I snapped a photo and ran back to the apartment to show The Husband.

And that is where my fantasy ended.

"This bedding look fantastic in our new bedroom," I inform him.

"No," he says. And that's all he says. Till I prod him.

"We're not having a Star Wars themed bedroom," he said.

And the way he said it sounded so final. I will have to work harder on convincing him. I must live my dream.

Comments

Popular Posts