Fountain Coke Zero.

One edge that I will give to foreign countries over the U.S. is their access to Coke Zero.

(Shh... Be quiet and read... Because when I talk about Coke Zero, it is important!)

When I went to London last year, I could get Coke Zero at restaurants. And that SHOCKED me. I had only ever seen it in random grocery store aisles. Then, when I went to Italy, I saw that they had it all the little cafes and ice cream shops. And this rocked my world, because I love this stuff. I experienced the same thing in Paris, Amsterdam and even Bruges a few months ago...

Getting Coke Zero was easier than getting herpes from Paris Hilton!

But in the States? I could only get it at the grocery store. In bottle or can form. Never at restaurants. Boo!!!

Now that I am living in Toronto, I am in Coke Zero heaven. I can get this stuff ANYWHERE. And not just in bottle or can form. I can get it at restaurants from a FOUNTAIN!



Hooray!

I LOVE pop from a fountain. It's still got a carbonated KICK, but it is easier to drink. In fact, the three things I drink the most here are coconut water, plain water and Coke Zero.

I don't even need coffee because of the easy CZ access.

Sorry Starbucks.

Comments

Popular Posts