Bikram Yoga Challenge: Day 4/60.

Only 56 more days!

I was worried before today's class started though. It was five minutes to 9am, and I was the only one on the floor in the practice room.

"Will I be the only one here today?" I panicked.

Why panic? Well, I would feel bad if I was the only one in class and there to practice. I imagine that when you are a teacher, you like to see as many bodies in the room so that you can help get people healing.

Plus, there's an amazing energy in a Bikram room when you see everyone moving in and out of the poses at the same time. It keeps you motivated and challenges you. But when you're the only one in there, just you and the teacher, all the energy is coming from you. And I imagine it would make for a very difficult class, mentally.

But lucky for me, three other people showed up at the same time. So there were four of us in total.

Phew!!! Saved!!!

Comments

Duffy Pratt said…
Once, I was the only one to show up for a class. I volunteered to come back later in the day, and the teacher seemed to appreciate it. I would not have done that, I don't think, if I had just started a challenge.

Later, I heard about another class where only two people showed up. The teacher asked them if they would like to treat the class as a private lesson instead. Duh!!! I was so jealous.

Popular Posts