Cabbagetown Garden Tour.

I did not go to Bikram today.

Boo!

Instead, I decided I want to do a double tomorrow. And I wanted to spend a good chunk of the day sleeping in and then exploring a new neighborhood... Cabbagetown.

It's an area of the city with old Victorian homes and beautiful little gardens. It is an area that I would have considered living in permanently, if it weren't for the fact that it is too far from a Bikram studio and a little too far (for my taste) from the subway. But it is a fantastic neighborhood.

The Husband and I were give tickets for a garden tour of the neighborhood today. And the gardens we saw were gorgeous... So gorgeous that we found ourselves collecting ideas for our own garden for when we have a home.

Here are some pictures I took in one garden...



Comments

thedancingj said…
Pretty, though I preferred the Beef Ball.

Popular Posts