Skinny Jeans, I Want You On My Ass.

I went on record a few years back as hating skinny jeans. Now? I take it back. I take it all back.

I want skinny jeans. And even though (as one reader pointed out) I will be spending most of my Fall season hanging out in the shortest of short shorts and belly-baring yoga tops, I will want some skinny jeans. ESPECIALLY after spending part of my Fall season in yoga clothes.

For, I will have the best looking bum and thighs in the world. The BEST.

I specifically have my eye on Paige Premium Denim's Hidden Hills in the Dark Resin Rinse.



Yum. Perfection.

Comments

I believe that's the pair that I have. Love them.
There is nothing that I love more than skinny jeans. I think they are just as comfy as yoga pants and they automatically give you good style with heels, flats, and boots. I like the wash on the pair you chose. Hotness.
That Girl! said…
How the hell did I miss this posting?!?! OMG, I've waited years for this day to arrive. I can't wait to have you try on your first skinnies for purchase instead of me just throwing them at you for fun.

Can't wait!!!!
XOXO

PS...I'm also thinking some hot Earnest Sewns as well...

Popular Posts