The Cupcake Shoppe In Toronto.

Simply put... "Yum."

The Sun was shining earlier today in Toronto. So I decided to walk almost three miles (up a slight hill) to a cupcake shop I have been dying to try.

It is called "The Cupcake Shoppe."

They only serve cupcakes. And they kick ass! Perfect in size (not too big, not too small) and totally delicious. They come in only yellow cake, chocolate cake or marble cake. (Simplicity!) I bought a half dozen in assorted frosting flavors, as that is where the flavor is in them.

And since I did 90 minutes of hot yoga AND walked almost three miles, I decided to eat two today.



Yellow cake with blue vanilla frosting.



Yellow cake with chocolate butter cream frosting.

Comments

Arielle said…
Those look so good, I'm drooling.
Bayjb said…
Oh my gosh these look so good! NUM.

Popular Posts