Urbana Coffee - Toronto's Best Coffee.

Toronto has a surprising number of solid coffee places. I wrote last week about Lettieri's.... And I still think it's great and all, but now I have a new favorite.

Well, to be truthful, I have two favorites. The other one -which I discovered thanks to Bail and Whale - is JetFuel in Cabbagetown. But Cabbagetown is a bit out of the way for me. So my other usual coffee spot, closer to home, is Urbana Coffee.

Why?
  1. The coffee is strong and on the cheaper side. (Not as cheap as JetFuel, where you can get a cappuccino for $2!)
  2. They have FREE Wifi!
It's a popular spot for students, as it is close to U of T. But when I went in this afternoon, the place was quiet and not crowded... Likely because school is out. I intend to enjoy the joint for the rest of the summer. It is a great place to sit and write.

And, big score, I spotted quite a few outlets in the place. NICE!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Urbana Coffee awesome service, beautifully renovated cafe. I have their much talked about discount card. Its a great place to use their free wifi and enjoy their "headstrong" coffee which is by far the best coffee in town.

Popular Posts