Bikram Yoga Challenge: 30/60.

"Whoa... Halfway there..."

Ah... The Fall of 1986 is coming back to me now. Living in (West) Germany. Listening to the one radio station we got in English. (We lived on a military base.) Bon Jovi was on the scene. And "Livin' On A Prayer" was a big hit.

But I digress...

Today, indeed, marks the halfway point in my 60-day challenge. YAY! Only 30 more days to go!

(Unless I decide to do a 100-day challenge. Then I have 70 days left. EEP!)

Class today was taught by Nikki. And it seems like it is always in her classes where I make the most progress. Today's big feat: I put my head on my knee in Standing Head To Knee pose.

YAY!

That is phenomenal progress for me. PHENOMENAL.

I'll be in the 4pm tomorrow.

Comments

Unknown said…
Okay, seriously? In 1986, I was also living in West Germany (my dad worked for the U.S. military), and had that Bon Jovi record, which I played all the time. It was my first record. Such a weird coincidence.
Me said…
LOL! I lived Heidelberg. Where did you live?
Unknown said…
We lived off-base in small towns, but I was in elementary school on-base in Kaiserslautern, and later in Bad Nauheim. I've been to Heidelberg, but we never lived there.
thedancingj said…
I LOVE that song, was blasting it on the way to and from seminar. :) Congrats on head to knee, that is a HUGE landmark!!!!

By the way, hi, I'm back. ;)
Jessica said…
where did you do your bikram in kaiserslautern?

Popular Posts