UR2 SEXY.

So, the neighborhood we are currently staying in seems to have a lot of really, ridiculously nice cars driving around it. On a daily basis, I see:
  • Lamborghinis
  • Maseratis
  • Porsches
  • Ferraris
Lots of sports cars. Sports cars driven by men who blast pop music and look to be about 65 years old.

The other day, I saw a car that made me laugh though. The guy driving it was at least in his 60s. He was wearing an open-collared button-down shirt with a gold necklace. He had his sunglasses on and his hair slicked back. The pop music was blaring in his cherry red corvette. But it wasn't all this that made me laugh. It was his license plate...



UR2 SEXY.

I spotted the car again this afternoon, parked, on our street. I had to take a picture. I wanted, very much, to never forget this.

Comments

Vanessa said…
Gotta love the insecure ones.

Popular Posts