Bikram Yoga Challenge: Day 3/60.

"Man, some classes really just kick your ass!"

That was what I said to the kind studio director who taught class this morning. He laughed shyly, but caught my sentiment. He told me I had a good class, despite what I may have thought about it myself.

I don't know what it is... But classes here in the Toronto studio have been so challenging for me. And yes, I realize that is a very good thing. But for the life of me, I can not seem to keep my balance in Standing Head To Knee or in Bow pose.

And sweet Baby Jesus on Christmas morning! It is so humid in that studio. I have never had my throat go dry while practicing in any other studio. But in this studio, it is bone dry by the time the standing series ends.

Well, three classes down. Only 57 left to do.

Comments

I don't think I could handle all that heat! I had a not so hot day in yoga today. These hormones are just wearing me out. Glad you are fearing much better. You are 1/20th of the way through your challenge!

xoxo
ym
bikramyogachick said…
Keep it up! Adjusting to a new environment is tough. I know that when I move back or two a row, the different proximity to the mirror throws my balance in the toilet. The humidity sounds brutal! The nice thing is you WILL get used to it. :)
Me said…
LOL! Thanks BYC... So true.

Popular Posts