Vogue: The September Issue.

I don't know what it is... But lately, I am not as in to fashion glossies as I have been in the past six years.

I found myself picking one up at the local bookstore... Weighing it in my hand... Reading the cover stories... Then putting it back on the shelf.

"What's the point?" I asked myself. "It's just the same crap from a previous issue... Re-worked."

And that is the truth of a lot of fashion and beauty magazines. You get the same stories, just re-massaged to look like new content.

There are a few exceptions though... One of them being Vogue's September issue.

The September issue is the biggest one of the year, and always mark the start of the new fashion season. It runs close to a thousand pages. And even though they are mostly ads, they are FAB ads. I love the September issue of Vogue. And I am not the only one. It's so beloved that its story was made into a documentary.

And with that, I give you The September Issue trailer...



Excited yet?

Comments

I just pissed my pants and woke my child screaming with excitement. I may move into the movie theater. As in NEVER leave.

Nice find my friend.

xoxo
ym

Popular Posts