Picture Of The Day: Beef Ball.

I know... I was so exhausted yesterday that I neglected to post a picture. But today's is a good one, so I think it makes up for not having one yesterday.

I give you... Beef Ball!



This was a poster for an event during Toronto Pride Week, which is later this month. I won't be attending this event, but it does sound like it will be a lot of debaucherous fun. I will try to hit a few events during Pride Week though. (It's important to me to show support.)

I wonder if they'll serve steak... Or hamburgers... Or some other beef product?

Oh! Beef jerky!

Comments

That Girl! said…
OMG Toronto Pride is HUGE!!!! They call it "mega pride" and it's a lot of fun. I went one year and it was amazing. The Dyke March there even has corporate sponsorship. It's insane. Thanks for the photo, totally made my day ;)
Vanessa said…
That picture was worth waiting for. The actual celebration sounds scandalous.
Isn't Toronto where Woody's and a few other places were the inspiration for the places on Queer as Folk?

Popular Posts