20-Minute Fish Tacos.

Sometimes I don't really know what to make for dinner... And when you eat meat, it can often take foresight or a willingness to leave the house... Because usually it means you have to defrost something or head out to the grocery store.

But last night I was able to whip together some veggie and fish tacos in less than 20 minutes, and without having to defrost anything... As I had the fish in the fridge from a few days before, after a grocery trip.



They look delicious... And have spinach, onions, carrots and avocado. Healthy, quick and tasty!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I remember those from London. They were fantastic. How do you cook the fish? I was in a wine fog that night I think!
Me said…
LOL! Thanks Beth!!!

I forgot that I had made those for you gals when we were shacked up in that London flat!

I throw a little olive oil in a skillet, over medium high heat.. And then I throw the fish in, and squeeze a little lemon or lime over it. I let it cook for about four minutes on each side.
bonbonagogo said…
mmm, mmm, mmm, FISH TACOS!
Me said…
Why does it read "sexual" when you write it, Bonni?

Popular Posts