Enough With The Harem Pants!

U-G-L-Y!

I just can't make it any clearer how I feel about Harem pants.  Not familiar with this yuck-tastic trend?  Please, allow me to update you.

These are pants that baggy, and tapered towards the calves or ankles.  And lately, more and more high end designers are indulging in this trend for their Spring season.  Here are a few versions that I found on Net-A-Porter just this week...






Seriously? Would you pay upwards of $300 for these? 

Or upwards of $1000, as is the case with these McQueens?




INSANE!  I just don't think they will be flattering on most body types.

Comments

Harem pants AND jumpers need to stay where they belong...in fashion history gone wrong. Gawd those are UGLY!
Me said…
Oh I agree! Jumpers are pretty awful too!
Unknown said…
they looked good on MC hammer, though.

Please Hammer, don't hurt 'em!
Vanessa said…
UGH! Why does bad fashion have to make reappearances?
Boston Bride said…
gross. not a fan at all!

Popular Posts