PMS Buddy?

Do you become a total lunatic bi-atch right before your "time of the month?"

No? Me neither. I have no idea what the hell people are talking about...  I am always the same sugar-sweet person, 24/7/365.  

But in case I ever do develop a bitchy side associated with my menstrual cycle, it is good to know that I can rely on PMS Buddy to keep everyone I know and care about up to date on where I am in my cycle.


From the website...

PMSBuddy.com is a free service created with a single goal in mind: to keep you aware of when your wife, girlfriend, mother, sister, daughter, or any other women in your life are closing in on"that time of the month" - when things can get intense for what may seem to be no reason at all.

Woah...  I wouldn't exactly say things get "intense" for "no reason at all"...  And I wouldn't want people keeping track of my cycle...  I like to keep people on their toes.   Keep them guessing as to whether it's PMS or just me being a bi-atch for the fun of it.

With a program like this, it could ruin my liberty to be a bi-atch and always blame it on PMS.

Comments

I become a lunatic. This is why the husband prefers me to be knocked up!
That Girl! said…
Little known fact but men have cycles as well. So where's our "male cycle buddy" for when men are dicks???
Me said…
Yeah! You should write them and tell them that.
Anonymous said…
Check this out, they just launched an iPhone app on iTunes. Too funny - here's the link:

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=305772048

Popular Posts