Dream: Sea Horses & Stolen Cars.

I don't know about you, but I always seem to have very vivid dreams when I am getting sick.

When I was eight years old, I had a dream one Friday night about running in a race.  I was tired from running, so I went just off the course and hid in a large rabbit hole.  I could see everyone else running by, and some would wave as they were on their way.  The next morning, a Saturday, my parents took me to a German mall (we lived in Germany at the time) to go shopping for a new swimsuit.  I ended up explosion-vomiting in the middle of the mall.

Eww.  I know.

Well, since I appear to be in the early stages of illness, I had very vivid dream last night...

The first part of the dream, I was in the small town where I grew up.  I went to a store to pick something up, and when I came out, the car that I had borrowed from my parents was gone from the parking lot. It was stolen.

In the next part of my dream, I was trying to take a bath.  And when I would step into the water, violet-colored mini sea horses would appear in the water.  Me being scared of sea creatures of most kinds, I freaked out...  And jumped out of the water.

Here are what the main elements of the dream mean...

Stolen Car - To dream that you car has been stolen, indicates that you are being stripped of your identity.  This may relate to losing your job, a failed relationship, or some situation which has played a significant role in your identity and who you are as a person. 

Sea Horse - To see a sea horse in your dream, signifies the power of your unconscious. It may also indicate a new perspective or different outlook in life. If the sea horse is invisible, then it  suggests that there is an emotional issue that you are not acknowledging or recognizing. You may need to gain a new perspective or a different outlook in life.

Violet - Denotes high spirituality, religious aspiration, purification, affection, gentleness, charm, and peacefulness. There is a sense of intuitive understanding and a feeling of intimacy.

Talk about "wow!"

I just did a post, and had a in-depth conversation with people the other night, about how I (well, most of us) identify so much of ourselves in our jobs.  And despite not working now, I am very calm about it.  But I keep thinking, "Oh! I should just put my resume out there and try to look at some search jobs that maybe I could telecommute doing."

I think this is a sign that maybe it is, in fact, time to move on from doing search marketing.

Comments

Popular Posts