Bikram Challenge Day 2: Flu = Bestest Bow Pose Yet!

Seems like a few people have the flu, not just me.  And it seems like everyone wants to get into class to sweat things out before they get really bad!

I wasn't the only sick person in class today.  There was another girl in there who was sick too... And funny enough we were both the first two people in the room before class started!  Something about the heat that just makes you want to lay in it when you are sick... It's comforting.

I noticed in today's class that I seem to do standing bow pose really well when I am sick.  When I was arching my back and kicking up my leg, I could feel my nasal passage ways and throat opening up... Making my breathes come more easily to me.  

I got my leg very close to being straight... Or so it felt that way.

Can't wait to get back in tomorrow and continue to sweat this thing out!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Missus!
Congrats on starting another 30-day. You've done a few now, correct? I've always wanted to try one, but I find that even after a few intense classes in a row, I can barely even stand in the next few classes. Does that happen to you? I've been struggling a lot lately - after four years I figured the struggle would come less and less, but it's coming more and more. Even at 3-4 classes a week. Do you experience this? How do you overcome that during a 30-day? I'm petrified to even make an attempt.

I'm excited to hear how each of your days go. More power to you!! (Perhaps I'll see you over in Back Bay again sometime.)

-Lulu

Popular Posts