New Starbucks Breakfast Value Meals.

I don't know if you heard about it last week, but Starbucks is looking to compete with breakfast deals you can find at other fast food places...  And yesterday, they revealed what would be in each$3.95  meal combination they offer.
  • Tall latte and oatmeal
  • Tall latte and reduced-fat cinnamon swirl cake slice
  • Tall drip coffee and bacon/egg/Gouda sandwich
  • Tall drip coffee and ham/egg/cheddar sandwich
  • Tall drip coffee and peppered bacon/egg/cheddar sandwich
  • Tall drip coffee and sausage/egg/cheddar sandwich
  • Tall drip coffee and reduced-fat turkey bacon/cholesterol-free egg/reduced-fat cheddar sandwich
For $4, these are pretty good (though, fattening) options for breakfast.  I would be most likely to partake in the latte and oatmeal combination, if I was a working professional still.  These new breakfast value meals will begin being offered March 3rd.

For now, I'll just enjoy my daily Starbucks trips where I get my two free hours of wireless and my grande Americanos.

Comments

Popular Posts