The Jackie Bag: A Gucci I Can Get On Board With.

I am not a "Gucci" girl.

I can appreciate the cut of the clothing...  The shoes I am not a fan of though.  And while I would never be caught dead carrying one of the many logo-covered bags they make, there is one I would carry...



Named after Jackie Kennedy Onassis, this bag is perfectly bohemian and yet very sophisticated. It is a classic.  And I love it!  

I love the red color... The tassels...  The ergonomic effort of the hobo shape...

I am in love.

Comments

I too am not a gucci girl. Not one bit. This may be the one exception. It is super cute although not something I would rush out to get but would be very pleased to have on my arm at any given time!

plus anything that would make me feel/look like Jackie, never a bad thing!
That Girl! said…
I like the color!

It's a classic Gucci shape. Two years a go or so, they were way into a floral motif for that bag with a bamboo handle. I loved it but knew it was way too impractical for me. Plus floral prints can very quickly become fussy and "old".
Me said…
Yeah... I love the classic nature of it... And I agree... Florals are great, but they can become old quickly.. And then you have to retire them for a few years till they are seasonal again.
Anonymous said…
I am not a Gucci Girl, but I have this bag in the logo print. I hardly ever carry this bag. One, because it's too small (for me). And two, I'm just not in love with it like I am with my Marc Jacobs handbags. I bought it because Gucci is classic, and I bought into the whole "Jackie" name because I love her style. I waver about selling it on Ebay.
Anonymous said…
Some may feel squeamish about eating it, but rabbit has a fan base that grows as cooks discover how easy they are to raise — and how good the meat tastes.

Popular Posts