Jason Wu On Net-A-Porter.

Looking at What's New this week over on Net-A-Porter, and I see that Jason Wu now has a spot in their luxury merchandise offering.

There are only a few pieces available through the site... And while I am mostly underwhelmed by the man who designed Michelle Obama's inauguration gown, there was one piece that I do love quite a bit...



I love the flow and the cut of the dress.  It is fun and young. perfect for Spring/Summer.  I am not, however, too confident in the price point of the line.  Just because you aspire to be a cross between Chanel and Vince does not mean you get to price yourself at the higher end of the price point your first step out of the gate.

I think nearly $3,000 is too much for this dress.  But someone will pay it, because he did dress the First Lady, after all.  And there will be mileage to be had for that feat alone.

Watch out though! Before you know it, the cost of J. Crew will get even more hefty too!

Comments

Popular Posts