"Obscene-Chic": Ridiculously Large Bag.

"Bigger is better." At least that's how we often assess things in our own brains...
  • A bigger car is better.
  • A bigger house is better.
  • A bigger budget is better.
  • A bigger diamond is better.
  • A bigger ass is better. (Maybe it's only Sir-Mix-A-Lot who feels this way?)
But sometimes, bigger is not always better!

While out dilly-dallying on Newbury Street yesterday, I came across the most hilariously large bag I have ever seen...



The Deux Lux Kanoko Bag.

I saw it lying on a shelf; attracted to it by it's "sheeny" fabric. But then I realized how gigantic the bag was... And I was scared!

It measures 30 inches in length. And it is 20 inches high. A positive, though, is that the bag's strap is also 20 inches long... So you can easily fit it over your shoulder, while fitting everything you own in it. And the bag is only $58. So it's affordable "obscene-chic."

Comments

Omg I could fit my child in that thing.
Anonymous said…
you could fit an olsen twin in there- that bag is so huge!
That Girl! said…
I rarely think bigger is better!
Frogger said…
I think you left out one bigger-is-better bullet point, but in this case, the purse is just too big.

Popular Posts