New & Hot Fashion Fix: Spring Classics That Will Last.

New feature here that I will be doing each week.... A round-up of all the new fashionable items I find online, or in town, that I think are worth checking out.

I think I must be going crazy.  The weather here in the Northeast is showing signs of being bipolar, and it's causing me to act the same. 

Do I put the fleece-lined Winter boots away and bust out the ballet flats, because the 40-degree temps have broken free? Or will the cold return, bringing along the nasty inches-upon-inches of snow we've had to endure?

Well, I am not going to put away my boots just yet... But I am thinking forward to Spring trends. And I found a few classic pieces that I think are worth taking a look at and possibly investing in:



I know... You're probably wondering why I included a men's cardigan...  Truth is, I often peek in the men's section (and boys' section too) to find pieces that I think might work for me.  I like the way men's cardigans hang over women's cardigans.  Women's cardigans tend to be too tight... When what I am looking for is more of a "relaxed" and "comfy" fit.




I have been craving gladiator sandals since I landed in Melbourne around Christmas.  Everyone was wearing them "down-under."  But I haven't been able to zone in on a pair that I really love enough to spring for...  And who knows if I will?  I did, however, find these nude little beauties... And I love the sheen they have to them.  They could work perfectly with shorts and dresses for Spring/Summer.




I am such a fan of the Joie line lately.  I love their tunic tops, and this dress could work in a variety of stylings... With bare legs, over leggings or even with skinny jeans!  




Theory is all about "classic" pieces.  This blazer is the perfect example of that.  I like that it is a one-button blazer. It's much more flattering.  Pair it with white jeans for a real "Spring" feel...  And be sure to "ruche" the sleeves up!




One of my pals (Yummy Mummy) has this piece.  And it is fantastic! It's $$$$...  But I can't even begin to tell you how much wear you will get out of a Burberry trench coat.  These things LAST AND LAST.  (Provided, of course, that you do not leave it on your airport chair prior to boarding an international flight.)

Comments

All very super cute! I love the tunic and really wish I waited on that damn moratorium before I saw it! I also love the boyfriend cardi, I love mens clothes and often snag the Husbands! I can't say enough how the trench is really worth every penny. Probably the best investment piece I ever purchased. Love the new section!!

Popular Posts