Discounted Therapy!

Just a heads up, everyone... This is the weekend to buy jeans or business casual apparel!

Jean Therapy and sister store Therapy (which carries business casual and flirty apparel) is offering 30% off your purchase this weekend IF you email them by MIDNIGHT tonight.

Hmm...  I don't know if I need any new jeans...  But I may just go ahead and send an email to score my 30% voucher, just in case.  I recommend you do the same!  

To get the voucher sent to you, email to info@jean-therapy.

Comments

This is good timing because I was thinking just THIS morning that I might take the plunge into luxury denim. It's like the last frontier for me, fashion wise.
That Girl! said…
Aww, thanks for the plug Missus!

We're having everyone email us their dating/Valentine's day (horror) stories and in return giving them personal 30% off vouchers for the weekend.

All the "Dating Warriors" out there deserve a little credit for sure!

XOXO

Popular Posts