Haute Look: Chanel 2.55 Available?

How have I not heard about this site, Haute Look?

I woke up this morning, checked my Twitter stream and saw a friend post about this site... And how there was a (Decades Two) "Chanel" sale at 8am PST.  


Now, despite loving fashion, I own no Chanel (other than make-up).  It's the one line I have yet to really splurge on that I really want to.  Every time I get an "itch" to throw caution to the financial wind and scoop up a bag or other accessory...  I "chicken out."

"Where would I carry this?" I ask myself. "This wouldn't be a practical purchase in this city. No one carries real Chanel in Boston, except for old rich ladies."

The "cost per wear" would never justify the purchase price, for me.  But Chanel-on-sale could.

So I will wait patiently for the next little while, till the sale starts.  And then I will peek in and scoop up what I find that is "splurge-worthy."

I am really hoping the red Chanel 2.55 bag they have on the advertisement is actually available...


11:11am UPDATE:
I logged into the sale... There were two patented Chanel 2.55 bags available...  But they were going for $1400 a piece.  Not worth the splurge.  Additionally, once I was able to finally log in, everything good had a status of "On Hold."  All that was left was the over-priced crap.

Comments

Popular Posts