If I Were To Get A Stimulus Check...

And I won't be... Even if they are given out, so let's just dash all hopes now... BUT, if I was given one, here are a few of the things I might do with it:



Now that I don't have a job, I would have plenty of time to book a trip and head to Cape Town for a few weeks.




These are just an instant classic.  And I would be very tempted to shell out the $780 for these. They would be so comfortable to wear (given that they have a platform base) and they are just so incredibly sexy.





Since I will be moving mid-May, I will need to purchase a new annual membership pass for my Bikram practice.  The cost in Canadian dollars is $1300, which is about $1,062 USD.

Don't forget my poll to the right... What would you do with a stimulus check from the government?

Comments

I will repay about 0.5% of my law school loans with the funds should if I recieve a stimulus check this year. Lucky me!
Anonymous said…
First I'd pay off some debts (boring I know - but the interest rates are killing me!!) Then go on a clothing shopping spree, and finally head south for as long as the money lasted! :)
Ahhhhhh I would be sitting here typing in those pink petal louboutins! Too bad we will be paying for everyone else's stimulus checks this time around.
Bex said…
You and me both, LB! (well...undergrad and MBA...the law school ones aren't *that* bad...YET!)

Popular Posts