Miss Dior Gladiators On Giselle.

Okay.  I had to know what the deal was with those shoes on Giselle!


So... I went to the Copley this afternoon and peeked into the Dior boutique.  I spotted what I thought was them on a shelf in the back.  So I went in to get a closer look.  

I started chatting with the boutique manager about these shoes that I had scene in an advert for Dior, on Giselle.  I guess the advert is so new, they weren't aware of it yet.  I was explaining how I loved the shoes, but couldn't tell if the ones they had on the shelf in the store were the same ones Giselle's feet...

"But I have to know the details on these shoes," I told him.  I wanted to know what they were called and what the price point on them was.

They are new, and part of the Summer collection... Not the Spring collection, as some may have reported.  

They are called the "Miss Dior Gladiator Sandals," and they are in the same price range as the "Extreme Cut-Out Gladiator Sandals" that are still all the rage.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have the extreme gladiators and I'll be honest...they are supremely uncomfortable, but damn they look good! Enjoy your new shoes!!
Me said…
Really?

I tried on the Miss Dior ones in the store.. And they felt delicious!

The platform has extra padding on it to cushion your foot... And the "bandage" part of the sandal that covers the front adds extra security.

Popular Posts