Buddhist Punk ACDC Tee.

I love tees.  Especially rock and roll tees and club tees.   (I rock my CBGB tee at the gym at least once a week!)  But there is a limit to what I will pay for a t-shirt.  And unfortunately for Buddhist Punk, anything over $65 is too much for my wallet.



Don't get me wrong... I love the tee.  The sleeves and the bottom of the shirt appear to be finished with a nice, even stitch.  And the lettering of the band logo looks very strong.  But it's a cotton t-shirt.  One that has to be hand washed.  

I am one who usually understands why things cost what they cost, specially when it comes to luxury goods.  But I am really failing to see why a finely-stitched cotton tee shirt costs $130.

Could someone please explain?

Comments

Dan said…
Love AC/DC. That was my second concert. Bon Scott on vocals. Nice digs.
You got me.

As I may have commented myself on first hearing of this company, paying over $100 for a t-shirt is neither Buddhist nor punk.
Me said…
LOL! MA, that is SO TRUE and SO HILARIOUS!

Popular Posts