Gmail Themes: Ninjas.

A few months back, Google Mail (Gmail) added a new feature...  You could now "theme" your mailbox.

There were quite few themes to choose from...  But ultimately I chose the "ninja" theme because I was in a "scrappy" mood, as usual.  As I the weeks went by, I started to notice that with every few email mesages, the picture at the bottom of my screen would change. 

There was always a ninja and geisha in the picture... But they would move around and do different things.

"How fun!" I told Bail.  She had the theme too.  

"I like how the picture changes, showing them doing different things" she agreed.

I began to wonder exactly how many different movements the two characters had, and I started taking a screen shot of each variation.  Here they are (there are seven)...

Sumo Wrestlers...

Having tea...

Fighting and dancing...

Flowers...

Eating...

Bowing...

Playing music...

These appear to be all the different scenes.  Though, I hope Gmail will continue to create more for them to do.

Comments

Arielle said…
I totally didn't notice those! I have the Ninja theme too but I never really scroll to the bottom of the screen. Though I just looked to see and my ninja and geisha are doing something different! The ninja is sweeping the floor and the geisha is dusting the wall.
Me said…
LOL! I haven't seen that one yet! Yay! I'm glad there are more!
Kirsty said…
I have the tea party theme, and it changes as the day goes on, turning from day to night and so on. Pretty cool!
Me said…
Oh that's cool!
Ohhhh i love it!!! I just got the Graffiti and LOVE it!
SO fun!!! I can't wait to see how it changes.
Nice find Missus.
bonbonagogo said…
I have Candy and I have never seen it change! I will totally have to watch for that now!
Alla said…
lol! i have it too! theres more

Popular Posts