Healthy Dish For The Weak: Ginger-Lemon Tea.

"I'm siiiiiiiiick," I wailed to The Husband this morning.

He asked if there was anything he could for me or get for me.  I let him know there wasn't.  I just needed to rest. 

Yes... A nice long sleep and some herbal tea is all I need.  Some herbal tea I make from scratch myself!

I decided (and coincidentally, had all the ingredients for) some home made ginger and lemon tea, with honey.


Very soothing.

It's a small chunk of peeled ginger, which is grated to pulp dumped at the bottom of my tea pot. I then dropped in two chunks of a sliced lemon, and poured boiling water over it all. I let it steep for five minutes, then poured myself a cup with some honey.



I will win the battle against this illness in no time!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is the most awesome teapot ever!
Me said…
LOL! Thank you!
Anonymous said…
I drink this concoction every morning! It's great for the digestive system & helps you stay immune! Love it!

Popular Posts