Castillo De Molina Cabernet.

The other night, Frogger came over to watch the Super Bowl with The Husband and I.  

Now I normally wouldn't care to watch such an event... But since Arizona was playing in it, I decided I should watch it. 

Since watching this type of game wasn't a typical occurrence, I refused to serve your average "Super Bowl" fare during the game.  There was no pizza. There were no wings.  There was no beer.  Instead, I made turkey tacos, sophisticated guacamole and served lime-salted chips. Frogger brought a selection of sweet treats from a bakery down the street and a lovely bottle of Chilean wine...


She had a reason for picking this particular wine...  And to my surprise, it was delicious!

I normally don't drink Cabernet... They are taste too rough to me, and I can only manage a few glasses.  But this particular one was really good.  Smooth.

I shouldn't be so surprised though... Given it's name.  (Hee! Hee!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
"with The Husband and I"? Disappointing grammar, particularly given you consider yourself a writer.
Me said…
LOL! Not all writers are grammar buffs, like my friend The Grammar Vandal.

In fact, I make no claims to be a grammar enthusiast. I write from the gut. I barely take the time to spellcheck my blog posts.

Besides, everyone knows "grammar issues" are for what you a copy editor.

"Writers write." "Editors edit."
Me said…
"you *use a copy copy editor."

SEE! I am no grammar buff!
Grammar what's that? I can't even spell.
Duh, Anonymous.

A true grammarian would have noted the improper use of "it's" in the post. Perhaps you need a lesson on the possesive form of "its" vs. the contraction "it's"?? If you're going to insist on posting moronic corrections, you should at least aim to do a better job of it.

Stupid Anonymous.
Me said…
LOL! Nice catch, Legally!
Frogger said…
The real point of the Missus' post is the delicious wine, which I highly recommend to everyone! Cheers!
Vanessa said…
I love Cabs and will try this one for sure. Thanks for sharing!

Popular Posts