Bondage: I Am Into It.

It's not what you think though!  For the "Weekly Fashion Fix," I decided it was time to talk about "bondage."

One of the big trends this season is "bondage."  Now, that doesn't mean you have to go all Lady Gaga or Madonna, circa 1991...  It's not about the act... It's about the fashion.

Perusing just a few of the March issues of the dozen magazines I read has made me fall in love with the bondage fetish...  And mostly for my feet.  I may not be able to pull off the Thakoon Shibari dress or the Herve Leger Tank Bandage dress...  But I can certainly do bondage-inspired shoes. And I just may!

Here is what I am loving:

These look like they are made out of black licorice whips!  (How appropriate for a "bondage" shoe.)  they are made of leather and snakeskin, and the price really reflects that - $950.  YIKES! But "sexy" they are, and I would wear them in a heart beat!



Shorts. I would definitely wear these with shorts in Summer.  Not trashy shorts, though. Sophisticated, work casual shorts.




I love the softness you get from the "ruching" affect the leather has on these sandals.  It makes it more feminine, but fetish-y at the same time.  And the height is totally doable with this shoe, as it does have a platform at the ball of the feet.  I would wear them with a more "flowy" dress.



These are more serious "bondage" shoes... And they are not for amateur heel wearers!  There is no platform with these...  And you will tower 4 inches higher than usual.  So these are for total masochists who want some "pain" with their "kink."

They are severe... And I would rock them with a skirted business suit and rock and roll tee of some kind.



Alexander Wang "Blake" Foldover Sandal
You can't find these one for sale online just yet.  They are my favorite though... And I saved it for last!

According to the magazines that have styled this shoe in pictorials (which is pretty much all of them), they're gonna go for about $525.  I love the shoe because of the platform and the chunked heel.  They are probably so comfortable to walk around in all day!  And the piercing of loops on the front is bad ass.




That's it for this week!

Comments

Popular Posts